5 weeks in - results!

I'm doing the happy dance today, had a great week!

I lost another 1.1kg / 2.4lb :)
Total loss: 5.7kg / 12.5 lb

Back on track this week after a difficult New Year's week, except for a dinner party on Friday where I acted recklessly with a bottle of wine. But instead of feeling defeated that I had let myself go and lost control, I just made a note in the back of my mind to not let it happen too often.

I realise that although it feels great to see the numbers go down, there's no race to the finish. I also know that once I get there, staying there will most likely be the hardest part, so this is just the beginning of what will probably be a life-long battle.

Actually, "battle" isn't the right word any more. I've stopped feeling like I'm fighting myself. Maybe this time it's finally more about "finding" myself. I think realising where my relationship with food went wrong and why I self-destruct by over-eating has really helped me short-circuit the vicious circle. I'm finally ready to treat myself with respect.

4 comments:

lanabanana24 said...

Great weight loss :) keep up the good work!! :) xo

x-Sammie-x said...

Well Done Sara!x

Kate2603 said...

Great stuff - keep it going! x

Shel said...

Well Done!!! xxxx

Post a Comment