A blog about blogging

What are blogs and where do they come from?
More importantly, who writes them and who reads them?
How do you find blogs you want to follow, and how on earth does anyone ever find your blog?

If, like me, you're not too keen on advertising your blog on your Facebook or MySpace account (because you're boss is a "friend" and you well, just really don't want him reading here, for example), does anyone ever find their way to your blog?

Is it acceptable to be asking these questions? Should I save face and pretend I actually have a clue how any of this works? Do "real" bloggers know the answers to these questions and will they laugh when - if - they stumble across these words? Will I be considered a blogging pariah?

Why is it everyone else always seems to know what they're talking about, what they're doing, what things mean and how they work? Am I really that stupid, or do I just need to learn to pretend I'm intelligent?

Well, if you do stumble across this - and I can't for the life of me figure out how that could happen - be a good sport and let me know how you did it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment