Week 24 WI

Cringe, cringe, cringe... I almost didn't write this post, but then I suppose I have to face facts.
So, here goes...

I gained 2.2 lbs/ 1 kg this week.

I am not a happy bunny and I have no one to blame but myself.

So I have just put back on the result of 5 weeks' effort. And although I can acknowledge that I made some very bad choices this week (a pub quiz on Monday evening with 4 beers and chips, cheddar and garlic mayo, for example) and have not been exercising at all, I am still really disappointed because I know I am still a hell of a lot healthier than I was 6 months ago.

Also, I have been on WW for almost half a year now and have *only* lost (not even) 11 kg / 24 lbs. I am feeling discouraged to say the least.

Yesterday I think I didn't do too bad, but I ate out lunch and evening, so hard to know if I pointed correctly. And I'm just getting bored of the whole pointing thing anyway... I just want to be able to eat without thinking about it. This whole food relationship thing is a real curse and I just don't want to have to deal with it for the rest of my life :(

Well, that's enough whining from me for one day... Butt kickings welcome.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Still, 3.5 stone lost in a year at that rate, that's a great achievement, and so worthwhile. I'm one who likes to see a faster rate of loss, but really what matters more is the long term. What has the last 6 months meant in the long term? You are eating better, that much healthier, that much closer to goal. Don't chuck all that away for the sake of 2lbs. xxxx

Joy said...

Hey you, wondering how you are doing?

Post a Comment