Week 19 WI

And finally got my 10% off!! Woohoo :)

Only lost half a kilo, but it was enough to get my 10% and drop me into the next stone bracket, so lost a point too...
I really want to try and stick to points from now on, as I've been a bit lax and do notice I'm not losing as fast as others who are probably much more disciplined than me :p

So my updated results are:
Loss this week: -0.5 kg / -1.1 lbs
Total loss so far: -10.9 kg / -24 lbs

I am getting impatient, so really need to see the numbers go down to stay motivated...

6 comments:

Enigmanda said...

YAY!! GO YOU!!

Joy said...

Yay!! Well done you! It might not be falling off, but you are doing it, and lessening the chance of loose skin too (my big fear!)

xxx

Joy said...

Poking my neck in again and wondering if you've any pics now you've hit the big 10% mark? Bet you look amazing =)

Sara said...

Lol, thanks :)
Reg. pics, I know I should get someone to take some, but the truth is, I'm walking around in a pair of oversized trousers (22 and I need size 20 now), waiting to get into all the 18's I have stocked in my wardrobe from the "way up"... so I look a bit scruffy right now. Will try to get a decent one soon :)

Mandy said...

Well done on getting to your 10%! xox

lanabanana24 said...

yay..well done you.. I get the feeling i am slightly more lacks these days.. so back to drawing board for me.. I find it very hard to point at the weekend.. Lets get back into it and see if it makes a difference in our weightloss x

Post a Comment