Where is my head?

Pre-holiday departure frenzy on top of the usual inability I have to manage anything in my life is making it difficult to take care of all the things that should be on my to do list, were I to actually have taken the time to write a to do list.

As it is, I wake up in the middle of the night and start listing all the things I need to do (in my head), before falling back to sleep, ignoring my alarm clock, waking up an hour late and rushing through the rest of the day in pursuit of my employer's eternal gratitude.

Well, in 8 days it will irrevocably be too late to do any of the things I need to do, as I will be 10,000 feet up in the air, on my way to Hong Kong.

I am so unprepared it should be frightening. But my mind seems incapable of addressing the issue, so I'm just plodding along, blissfully unaware of the slowly building drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment